Launching your website doesn’t mean you’ll instantly see an increase in sales and get an amazing engagement rate. You’re still required to do some work to get your desired results. How? By optimizing your pages. Website optimization is the process of using various marketing tools. You should optimize your website to improve brand awareness, and every entrepreneur wants to reach a bigger audience, right? Read along to get the right tips in optimizing your website.
This is a free tool powered by Google. It has a straightforward interface with fast results. You can copy and paste the page that you want to test and get the outcome with a mobile preview.
What it does: It shows if a page is optimized for mobile devices
How it works: The result says “page is mobile-friendly” if the page is good to go.
- Start-up friendly; free of charge and no membership
- It provides a list of page loading errors
- Suggestions on how to fix unloading page and CSS fonts
- You can copy and paste HTML codes of your website as other options
An easy-to-use tool that delivers results both on mobile and desktop. Summary reports, field data, lab data, diagnostics, and passed audits are provided by this app.
What it does: Checks website page speed, loading time, and page performance for both desktops and mobile devices.
Benchmark: It provides scores to show you how your website is performing, 90 and above is considered as ‘good’.
- PageSpeed Insights trigger page loading warnings
- It has suggestions using detailed codes found on your website
- When taken advantage of, this tool can improve your user experience
Hotjar is a behavior analytics software that measures users’ feedback and interactions. This tool functions through heat maps, session recordings, and surveys.
What it does: Find and fix bugs to improve user experience (UX)
How it works: Provides analytics depending on qualitative and quantitative data from users
- Gives detailed information on quantitative and qualitative data from your website
- Helps you understand user behavior
- Ideal for any team size. It is budget-friendly, whether you are a small business owner optimizing UX or not.
What it does: Provides data about your content marketing campaigns, HTTPS implementation, website configuration, and optimization
How it works: It gives an SEO audit score to show how your page and content are performing.
- It brings traffic to your site and optimizes your keywords
- Simplified reports with detailed suggestions
- Easy-to-track organic searches and social media effectiveness
What it does: Track goal conversion rates and traffic metrics for CRO
How it works: Positive value are shown with green color metrics
- Helps generate qualified leads
- Controls data within the website for tracking user behaviors
- It improves your conversion rate using marketing analytics
Investing time and resources are essential in the success of your digital marketing campaigns. An optimized website is a long-term investment for your business. Whether you are new to website building, you can strive and make your business reach the top with the right practices and tools. A well optimised website is an opportunity for your small business to reach a wider audience.