This is such a timely question as I feel more and more in the flow with gratitude, ease, and grace all the time now! It is years in the making!
It starts with my Sacred 7 morning + evening routines.
It flows with 7 Steps to Success: Spiritual to Financial
The flow happens with full alignment to my passion and purpose and prioritizing.
- For me currently this is B2B2C with brand launches + work + proposals Mondays + B2B email launches;
- B2C launches + emails + social media + influencer marketing + automation + community on Tuesdays;
- Virtual meetings only Mondays PM, HW for meetings before I agree to them, Tues/Thurs PM
- Meetings may be in real life (IRL) prefer on-site /location close / or align to existing event to time block;
- Wednesdays tech / scale/team reviews + Network meetings/offers OR Project Focus;
- Thursday am Launch reviews + scaling to free up-time;
- Fridays – Flex + Woosah + NO meetings EVER;
- Saturdays – FLEX;
- Sundays OFF;
- Making time for tech + team + scaling + learning; +
- Travel at best time for that week / month to ensure flow.
I consistently review for aligned tasks e.g. strategy, structure, systems, marketing, operations, finance etc.
A perfect example is just now focusing 30 min to 1 hour to review pending Enterprise Zone questions and knocking them out!